Please use the following form to let us know what you would like printed on the back of your cards. Upon receipt of your form data, we will create a proof image for your review and approval prior to printing your cards. Please consider the following points when providing your information:
- Keep It Simple! – If you’re using these as a regular business card, then your usual contact information, slogan, and perhaps a logo is sufficient to capture anyone’s attention. If you’re using these as a drop card, then consider that the purpose of these is simply to pique someone’s interest enough to visit your website or call your phone number for more information. Providing too much information on these cards runs the risk of appearing cluttered and possibly frustrating your prospect because it may not be as easy to read.
- We don’t limit the characters you can type on each line because we can be flexible with the size and types of fonts being used. However, we ask that you consider the amount of printable space on these cards is about the same as a traditional business card (varies slightly depending on denomination). As such, please keep your sentences or phrases short. Longer statements will likely need to be broken into different lines costing you valuable space.
- There is no additional charge for color or to use your graphic images or company logo.
- YOU must supply any images that you wish to use on your cards. We can accept high resolution (300 dpi would be ideal) image files or PhotoShop or Illustrator source files. If your image file is NOT high resolution, we cannot assure you that you will be completely satisfied with the printed result.
- The top portion of the Customization form is for our account purposes ONLY. Your advertisement lines begin on “Advertisement Line 1”. If you want your contact information to appear on your cards, you must enter that information in the provided Advertisement Lines.
- This is a simple form because we like to keep things as easy as possible for everyone who orders. However, if you have more specific requests or requirements, it is very likely that we’ll be able to accommodate. Please use the “Additional Instructions” or contact us separately for any additional requests.
- Please open your email confirmation from PayPal or Google’s Checkout System and copy and paste your Transaction ID or Receipt ID into the first line of this form. This helps us coordinate your customization form with your payment.
- Don’t feel compelled to use all seven lines of text on your cards. Again, if you can pique someone’s interest enough to get them to your website or call your phone number in 3 or 4 lines, then keeping it simple will be just as effective.
[gravityform id=3 name=CardCustomization Form]